20110523

CAT PWL 9000

Obviously, everyone who's ever watched Aliens wanted their very own powerloader, and obviously every gamer wanted one in 28mm scale. Obviously. Since a friend of mine designed an AvPvUSCM Space Hulk Campaign, and I had all this spare plastruct lying around, well... (apologies for my photo skills)











A large amount of Imperial Guard lascannons were harmed in this project.

Not yet finished (started the weathering basically), but at a game-ready state at least. I really wanted to get an LED on top there, but ran short of time. The pilot is deliberately not Ripley because A). I needed it to be a more general purpose model than that and B). I wouldn't be able to use Hasselfree's lovely Signee in the same game. I did decide to paint the crewman's shoes up as a homage though. Small things.

No comments:

Post a Comment